The 100Base-T1 SFP Module is the optimum solution to convert between BroadR-reach® and SGMII. It fits into a standard Small Form-factor Pluggable and generates 100 Mbit/s full-duplex BroadR-Reach®. Registers of the integrated Transceiver are accessible via I2C interface for diagnosis and reconfiguration. It configures itself to Automotive BroadR-Reach® after power up. Master/Slave mode of operation can be set with the DIP switch.
- BroadR-Reach® and SGMII converter
- Fits into a standard SFP Slot
- Power requirements: 3.3 Volt DC
- Supports I2C for internal register access
- DIP switch for Master/ Slave configuration
- Size: 68 x 14 x 14 mm
“ This is not a standard product, and required some special configuration in the device where it should be connected. Please contact us before to buy it“