100Base-T1 MediaConverter_BCM from Technica Engineering is a tool that is used in automotive product development and when testing electronic control units (ECUs). It creates the link between an on-board vehicle network based on BroadR-Reach (100Base-T1) and the Ethernet-based computer belonging to the testing and development set-up.
No packages are stored or modified in the device. The process is a pure physical layer conversion.
100Base-T1 MediaConverter_BCM is the ideal solution for working quickly and efficiently with the new BroadR-Reach (100Base-T1) technology.
There are three variants of the MediaConverter:
- 100Base-T1 MediaConverter_BCM with Broadcom BCM89810 Transceiver
- 100Base-T1 MediaConverter_NXP with NXP TJA1100 MRA4 Transceiver
- 100Base-T1 MediaConverter_EMC Set with Broadcom BCM54811S Transceiver for EMC Testing with optical interface (Art.Nr. TE-1080)
To order a 100Base-T1 MediaConverter_BCM, please send a quotation request via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org refer to Art.Nr. TE-1000
- Converts Broadcom BroadR-Reach 100 MBit/s Fullduplex 1 x Twisted Pair unshielded to Fast Ethernet 100BaseTX Fullduplex 2 x Twisted Pair shielded or unshielded.
- Broadcom BroadR-Reach Technology
- Master / Slave configuration
- HalfOut / FullOut configuration
- Power requirement: 8 to 16 Volt DC, Power consumption: 2 Watt
- Massive steel housing
- Status LEDs
- Configuration DIP switches
- Automotive MQS connector included (Power, BroadR-Reach)
- Standard Ethernet RJ45 connector
- Size: 92 x 63 x 28 mm