As a highly scalable hardware-in-the-loop test system, the Body-Electronic Test System (BTS) serves to automatically validate body ECUs such as the ones used in the most recent automotive systems. You can configure it freely according to your requirements and it possesses all common hardware interfaces and bus systems from the body electronics environment. The BTS is above all characterised by the fact that real loads can be realised.
The core of the BTS is a generic signal card that features all necessary inputs and outputs. A software interface can be used to configure it for a highly diverse range of requirements. Up to 32 basic cards can be operated in parallel, thus making it possible to simulate up to 448 channels at the maximum capacity level. Therefore, you can adapt BTS optimally to your needs.
With the Technica Engineering GmbH BTS, you acquire a proven technology that has been multiply used successfully and which enables substantial cost savings in the development and validation of your ECUs thanks to high flexibility and robust, simple design.
To order a BTS Body Electronic Test System, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- 12 configurable digital and analogue (including PWM) I/O channels
- 1 controllable relay channel
- 1 controllable low current source channel ( current < 35mA)
- 2 x High/Low Speed CAN
- 2 x LIN buses
- 1 x FlexRay
- Full configurable by software: Each channel can be configured independently as Input or Output
- Allow connections of analogue and digital signals
- Each channel allow voltage and current measures
- The Open-Load and short-circuit to Ground or to VBAT fault states can be simulated for all the channels
- All channels feature a double self-protection function to avoid damage the BTS base boards or the connected device
- HW Protection to avoid a current higher than 2A
- SW protection with configurable threshold current pro channel
- Time synchronization between boards through CAN interface
- For connection of hardware extensions to expand the functions of the base board, a connector with power and control/communications interfaces (3x SPI, I2C) is provided
- Two possibilities to report changes in I/O Channels: Cyclic or On Event
- Playback of stored patterns, for cases where timing is a critical factor