100Base-T1 SPY_12 Port is more than just a development tool for testing and analysing on-board vehicle networks. It allows to sample data frames directly on the bus without influence on the original network, but also provides the possibility to use it for the transmission and reception of packets through BroadR-Reach (100Base-T1), CAN/CAN-FD, LIN and Flexray buses.
In logging function the data Frames are enhanced with additional information as an exact timestamp with 40ns resolution and the bus port the data was originally received on. All data can be recorded on a PC or datalogger for detailed offline analysis.
To order a 100Base-T1 SPY_12 Port, please send a quotation request via e-mail to: email@example.com refer to Art.Nr. TE-1500
- 12x BroadR-Reach (100Base-T1) Ports Fullduplex 100 Mbit/s
- 1x FlexRay Channel A (option for transmission of 2 StartUp & Sync Frames)
- 5x CAN / CAN-FD Ports
- 1x LIN, 1x SMA Trigger
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet Ports for Logging data output
- 1x Fast Ethernet Port for status output, configuration and Webserver access
- 1x SD Card for configuration and storage of trigger events
- Size: 147 x 124 x 26mm
- Power Requirement: 12 Volt DC Nominal (7-16 Volt), 10 Watt
- Stainless steel case